Re: [Gnash-dev] GSoC 2011: looking for students

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GSoC 2011: looking for students
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:57:39 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 12:23:08AM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> We're on board for GSoC 2011:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2011.html#gnash

Unfortunately, that's rather short notice... I guess most students have
picked the projects they want to apply for some time ago.

(I asked about GSoC some weeks ago on IRC, but there was no reaction at
all, so I concluded there is no interest on Gnash developers' side, and
didn't pursue it further... Well, maybe we will do better next year :-)
)

-antrik-