Re: [Gnash-dev] Feature Request

From: Tristan Smith
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Feature Request
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:57:55 -0700

Don't mean to be rude by barging into the conversation like this.

"[...]Youtube currently work thanks to the effort from its
developers to make it compatible with Gnash.[...]"

That's brilliant! I had no idea.
Is there anything that you can cite that reveals this?
I would like to show it to some friends.