Re: [Gnash-dev] Beginner

From: Vanderson Martins do Rosario
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Beginner
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:58:23 -0200

I'm trying to translate the Gnash.po but when I send the translated, it just stay loading...loading and happen nothing.
There is some thing wrong or I'm doing wrong?
Thanks again.

2011/10/20 Sandro Santilli <address@hidden>
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 08:00:42PM -0200, Vanderson Martins do Rosario wrote:
> Hello everyone, I don't know if it is the best place to do that.
> I'm studying computer sciences and I want to help some free software
> project. So I searched, and I find the GNU High Priority Free Software
> Projects. And the Gnash is there. I believe that is a good project to start
> to help.
> But I don't know where start, where or who ask.

Hi Vanderson,
you asked in the right place :)

The best help will be in doing whatever interests you more.
Are you interested in GUI or media encoding / decoding or
virtual machine or testing or documentation or ?

The doc/DESIGN file is a _very_ high-level overview of
the architecture. More in-depth documentation is under
the doc/C directory, and there are many entry points
on the wiki [1].

I suggest you start with building the code and maybe you
could go on excercising your codebase navigation by prooving
yourself againts some of the known bugs in the category
of your choice [2]

[1] http://wiki.gnashdev.org
[2] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnash

Of course any further question on the list is welcome.
And welcome to you as well !

--strk;

 ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
 /\   http://strk.keybit.net/services.html