Re: [Gnash-dev] release sometime soon ?

From: Christopher Brunning
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release sometime soon ?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:51:36 -0700

Quoting Rob Savoye <address@hidden> from Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:12:33 -0700:

  I updated rpms and debs with a snapshot from master (as of yesterday)
in our repository at http://www.getgnash.org/packages/. It would be
helpful if a few people could install these for some real world testing
before finalizing a release branch.

..just upgraded a gnash 0.8.8-5 on debian squeeze to this master21526 release and youtube appears and sounds ok with browser plugin on iceweasel 9.0.1. Thank you very much for this.

I will try to test or send more specific info back if you have suggestions.

Chris