Re: [Gnash-dev] fb-gnash with TSLIB ERROR: write ABS_X

From: Siebren
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] fb-gnash with TSLIB ERROR: write ABS_X
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:13:46 +0200

On 04/25/2013 04:17 AM, Rob Savoye wrote:
On 04/23/13 03:16, Siebren wrote:

I'm using the current git HEAD (almost: 265125f4) of Gnash on an ARM omap3
device, directly on the framebuffer with TSLIB touchscreen support and I
don't get it to work properly.

The touchscreen is working correct (tested with ts_test).
  While the touchscreen support "works", it lacks a way to calibrate it
for the screen. So right now it does get the events, but then doesn't
quite know what the real coordinates are. So to really debug this, you'd
need to write a SWF file to calibrate Gnash to the screen.

	- rob -

Hi Rob,

Isn't that provided by TSlib?  TSlib has a ts_calibrate application to calibrate the touchscreen, so TSlib translates the touch event raw coordinates to the screen coordinates (in my case max 800x600).
Or am I now thinking at the wrong level and does Gnash need an additional 'calibration' between the data provided by TSlib?

Regards,
Siebren