Re: [Gnash-dev] Upgrade tree.hh to latest version?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Upgrade tree.hh to latest version?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 12:27:28 +0100

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Any objections?

My test build did not show any new testsuite tests.

This is the complete changelog since our version 2.65.  The first two
seem relevant for us, while the others are unlikely to give us
anything we need. :)

2011-08-23  Kasper Peeters  <address@hidden>

        * Brown paper bag release 2.81.

2011-08-23  Kasper Peeters  <address@hidden>

        * Released 2.8

        * License updated.

2010-12-24  Kasper Peeters  <address@hidden>

        * Added a number of asserts to trip when passing invalid iterators
        to append_child/prepend_child members.

2010-03-24  Kasper Peeters  <address@hidden>

        * Released 2.70

        * Fixed handling of std::allocator to make it more likely to work
        on non-GNU platforms.

2009-12-28  Kasper Peeters  <address@hidden>

        * Fixed the operator= return type and handled self-assignment
        (thanks to Xinlin Cao for the fix).

Unless someone protests in a day or two, I plan to commit the new
version to git.  If it do not work out, we can always revert the
change. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen