[Gnash-dev] Question about pre-processor memory allocation in jemalloc.c

From: Yoav Gurevich
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Question about pre-processor memory allocation in jemalloc.c
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 12:32:21 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on trying to port the program to build on the aarch64 architecture, and I'm trying to understand the #ifdef memory allocation logic blocks in jemalloc.c, namely:

#ifdef __arm__
#  define QUANTUM_2POW_MIN     4
#  define SIZEOF_PTR_2POW         3
#  define NO_TLS
#endif

How or where could I find out the best way to change those values to conform to the aarch64 standards for memory allocation. In some of the blocks (such as the ones that define i386) there's also an __asm__ volatile("pause") which I feel that I can directly translate to a YIELD instruction, if need be.

Any and all help would greatly appreciated,

Cheers and thanks,
ygdot