Re: [Gnash-dev] Latest gnash source code sources

From: Yoav Gurevich
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Latest gnash source code sources
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:24:38 -0400

I've cloned the git repo, but when trying to run any of my autotools to configure or build using the makefile, I'm getting errors that are likely symptomatic of older versions of the configure file not including a configure.sub or configure.guess in the repository -

"configure error cannot run /bin/bash ./config.sub"

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:05:33PM -0400, Yoav Gurevich wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I've been trying to pull the latest dev version (0.8.11) from any of the
> sources listed in the wiki, including cloning the git repo, fedora package
> cloning, and ftping from a few of the Canadian mirrors:
>
>    - ftp://gnu.mirror.iweb.com
>    - ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/gnu/
>
>    The latest version in any of these seems to be 0.8.10, which is
>    problematic for me since there have been changes to the jemalloc.c file's
>    logic since then that support the aarch64 environment, among other things.
>    Has the latest version just not been upstreamed yet?

You can fetch changes since 0.8.10 from the git repository:

 git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gnash.git

See https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnash/