Re: [Gnash-dev] I have a contribution.

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] I have a contribution.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:16:36 +0100

[moved to the mailing list]

Shane, the gnash-dev mailing list is not just for bugs, but as you
attached an SWF file I though you detected a Gnash bug playing it.

Gnash is free software, you have access to the source code and permission
to distribute modified verisons, so YES it can be ported on any system.

Gnash development is based on volunteer work so the only way to get
someone on the team is for her to be willing to donate some time to
the project.

Looking forward to your contribution!

--strk;