gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] New member

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] New member
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:41:49 +0800

Welcome! John!
Please don't worry about the programming skills, we may review the code
as possible to help the code stronger. Anyway, there's no perfect code
except hello world (maybe I'm wrong too).

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

Fingerprint 77F8 7D5B B425 E505 535E  C365 9182 7E28 EE78 E925