gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.6.0 has been released!

From: John Salatas
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.6.0 has been released!
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:06:29 -0700

Do we have any kind or roadmap to version 1.0.0? I.e. what features we want to be implemented and in general what needs to be done.

I we had such description I guess we could coordinate better as pending tasks could be undertaken by people who want to contribute and everyone else would know that a given task is in progress.