Re: [Gnewsense-dev] WWW site: Download button translation

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] WWW site: Download button translation
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 16:29:12 +0200

Graziano Sorbaioli schreef:

Christophe Jarry ha scritto:

Moreover, i think http://www.gnewsense.org/Lists/Lists should be updated
to reflect the content of http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/JoingNewSense#toc4.

Well, for what I know the "List" page is not linked anymore anywhere so
it should be deleted, same as IRC because now we have all of them in one
unique page.

But we need to check it before deleting.

Please have a look at the website and report what you find.

A certain search engine told me [1] that only DistroWatch still links [2] to that page.

[1] http://www.google.be/search?q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnewsense.org%2FLists%2FLists
[2] http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=gnewsense