Re: [gNewSense-users] GNASH?

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] GNASH?
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:42:10 +0000

On 11/3/06, Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Could a package of GNASH be included in gNewSense? :-)

To make it clear, to put a package officially into gNewSense that is not in Ubuntu is not going to be easy. The less changes we have to make the better.
If any package does want to get included, attention MUST be given to how it will be supported in the future - requiring at a minimum a fully automated process.
This is especially true for security support.

I'm considering whether it might be an idea to have a community repositry that we host, but which is community supported for things like this.

Brian