Re: [gNewSense-users] RFC Firefox Free Software

From: Atanu Datta
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RFC Firefox Free Software
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:04:48 +0530

there are many ways we could do this,
in the case we go with chopping that feature out  firebox we  could do
it on the code itself and present a msg to the user
that warms him that to install such a plug in will break his freedom and
jeopardize the system, I think it will be very rude to just drop the
feature with out saying anything at all.

Yes! This sounds like a very nice thing, if possible (I'm not a coder :(( But for that we need IceWeasel after all, ortherwise Mozilla starts complaining again.

regards
Madcap