Re: [gNewSense-users] old 486 machine bombed

From: Jay
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] old 486 machine bombed
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 11:02:15 -0500

I installed gnewsense on a P2 with 128 MB of ram yesterday. Works great. What was new to me was the fact that the live cd found an old swap partition on the hard drive an activated it. I did not know it did that. I guess it helped me out though, since I am 64 MB shy of the minimum ram requirement according to Karl : )