Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:36:01 +0000

On 14/01/07, Brian Brazil <address@hidden> wrote:
On 1/14/07, Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have a nice GNOME design, but I'm not sure how to package it up for
> others to use/test out. I have the desktop background jpeg obviously,
> and it uses the Murrina engine - would that be a problem?

Currently we're just looking for two login backgrounds (Gnome and KDE)
and possibly two desktop backgrounds. These are all pngs.

PNG not JPEG?

I've just been to Africa in December and got some desktop wallpaper
photos with gNewSense in mind. Here's one I'm currently using:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davelab6/361694129/

And here is my GNOME theme proposal using The Widget Factory:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davelab6/361705615/

--
Regards,
Dave