[gNewSense-users] Escalating non-free elements of gNS towards resolution

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Escalating non-free elements of gNS towards resolution
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 17:01:08 +0100

Hi, all.

Karl has come-up with a good list of actions to take, should we discover non-free packages or other elements (eg firmware).  I have edited the wiki page
so that an action list is incorporated.

Please take the time to have a look at this, so that we can make any necessary changes.

Could I ask that anyone that places packages on this list, attaches the bug report number, so we can cross-refer to the main bug list.  This will help us to resolve the issues, and keep the list short (or non-existent), ideally :-) .

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.