[gNewSense-users] libnspr-dev update package says "MD5Sum mismatch"

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: [gNewSense-users] libnspr-dev update package says "MD5Sum mismatch"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:55:06 +0200

Hi all,

When I try to install the available Software Updates, I receive this error for package "libnspr-dev":

W: Failed to fetch http://au.security.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/main/f/firefox/libnspr-dev_1.firefox1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.13~prepatch070731-0ubuntu1gnewsense3_i386.deb
  MD5Sum mismatch

Is the update .deb broken, or is there something I should check with my installation? I tried to reload the package list already, but that didn't help.

I'm grateful for any suggestions that you have.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
M.F.