[gNewSense-users] Weekly PFV stats

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly PFV stats
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:07:45 +0100

Hello All,

First off an apology, I sent an email to the list earlier today saying
that I (Lee) would be doing the stats this week along with the usual
request to check work done. However, after checking the archives it
seems that the mail was never received. Sorry about that.

On to the stats:

* Out of 115 packages in Main 62 are now verified 100% free, which
  is 3 more than last week.

* There are 23 bugs currently open, which means an astonishing 9 bugs
  were moved on from last week. Nice work!

* There are 29 packages in Main that still need adopting, the majority
  of which are language packs.

* Finally the package libgn - libgz is 50% complete but seems to have no
  owner, whoever has been working on this package might want to fill in
  their name in the Owner column.

A table of stats for the previous four weeks can be found at :
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp

Well done and thanks to all who have put in their time and effort into
moving the project forward. We are getting closer to our goal.

Lee