Re: [gNewSense-users] Just some things I'd like to say....

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Just some things I'd like to say....
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:35:50 +0100

I've been trying to resist leaving the list, as it's useful to see how
the progress is going, but I have to agree with Kevin, the list is
mostly full of _noise_, of which a very small percentage is actually
useful to moving Gobuntu forward (In my honest opinion).

I will not be adding any more to this line of discussion (honestly).

Thanks,

Chris.