Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]

From: Matthew Flaschen
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:48:25 -0400

Stewart Starbuck wrote:
> Well, I'm typing this message from within gobuntu, and I can safely say I'm
> not impressed.

Of course, your concerns are valid.  Nevertheless, I think Gobuntu is a
positive development.  In the medium term, I think gNewSense should be
able to base off Gobuntu.  While significant modification will still be
necessary, Gobuntu should make the job easier.  In the long term, who knows?

Matt Flaschen