Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 1.2 ?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 1.2 ?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:16:48 +0000

Arnuld,

Thanks for your question.  The next release we are aiming for, will be
in-line with Ubuntu's Hardy Heron (next April?).  We can also offer an
opportunity to progress towards this goal.

Would you like to help with package freedom verification (PFV)?

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackageLists

Many thanks,

Chris.