[gNewSense-users] Ubuntu open week

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Ubuntu open week
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:25:24 +1030

hi all.
Ubuntu has an open week coming up [1]. I was asked to talk about
gNewSense, but unfortunately thats between midnight and 8am my time,
which is simply impractical for me.
I'm preparing a 5 minute 'talk' Luis can present [2] if we have no one
to present, but i thought if there was someone live who was involved who
could answer questions "from the inside" that would be good.

Any volunteers?

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek/Prep
[2] I'll send a 2nd email about this.

thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz,
Debian user / Ubuntu contributor / gNewSense contributor