Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:15:30 +0000

Patricio,

I prefer the second one, too.

Regarding the number of wallpapers, we need one gNS wallpaper, with an
alternative one being useful, if possible (maybe that would benefit or
aid visually impaired people?).  Let's give the user something great
to experience, not just hundreds of irrelevant types of wallpaper.

What does anyone else think?

Thanks,

Chris.