Re: [gNewSense-users] Kernel Freedom Verification checkers required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Kernel Freedom Verification checkers required.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:38:07 +0000

Marco,

I haven't checked the numbers, but the output in Summary.txt looks
great.  As we move beyond Drivers, the report would have to be able to
report on the rest of the work we do.  This looks fine for now.

All I need now, is a good working version of the script that Markus
did, so that we can generate a table that shows who has done what, and
we'll be looking good.

Can someone remind me where we are with that?  Forgive my stupidity.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/