Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:11:22 +0100

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
I've tried to update the KFV flow chart with recent insights from discussions on this mailing list. I hope it gives a reasonably accurate view of reality. I'm sorry if it looks kind of messy, I'm not used to working with Dia. Comments and suggestions are very much welcome of course.

I also apologize for my lateness. Taking an interest in libre software and seemingly being the only one in town who is knowledgeable about computers is time consuming. :) I hope it can still be useful.

You're missing the step to check for sourceless blobs, which is one of the key things we care about.

Brian

Thanks to Luis and Bake for doing the work on the original flow chart.