Re: [gNewSense-users] create a stripped version

From: meandean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] create a stripped version
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 07:53:43 -0700

-------- Original Message --------

good idea! X would be required since ubiquity is strictly a graphical installer
as far as I know.

I have little interest in learning how to build a system from the alternate CD
so it would have to be a cut-down from the official gnewsense CD. As such, it
would probably contain a bit of cruft  but would be a good
roll-your-own-desktop system. I like that idea a lot!

I am a bit limited on hosting so I may need to figure out a solution in that
regard but I will add a no-desktop version to the to-do list. Should have that
one done in the next 24 hours...

Thanks for the feedback
meandean