Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewsense in very old hardware

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewsense in very old hardware
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:10:10 -0700

On Aug 22, 2009, at 7:29 AM, Yavor Doganov wrote:

Hello,

I'd already found that (ubiquity_1.8.7gnewsense17.tar.gz inside the gnewsense-cdsource-deltah-i386-2.2.tar that I downloaded) and it's what I've been looking at. Source code does not make any sense to me, so when it comes to reading it I feel way out of my league (especially with over 3,300 files in ubiquity_1.8.7gnewsense17.tar.gz.) I tried using grep for the "Press F1" string that I see at boot but nothing was returned (which seems odd because you'd think that string would need to be somewhere.)