Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewsense in very old hardware

From: aurelien
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewsense in very old hardware
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:43:09 +0200

     A. On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 15:20 -0300, Victor Cortiano wrote:
> I don't use Slackware anymore because it's hard to know wheter a piece of
> software is free or not. There are no "groups" (like Debians's main,
> contrib and non-free), so it's hard to remove all non-free software of it:
> You would have to read all copyright notices, just imagine that! :-P

Hello Victor,

I was on during many years, but I am not on anymore.

I Just said that somethings on Slackware, like readme are really
interressant for learn and take the power of it.

Now I am on gNS, and I hope that it will take the best of all sort of
distrib. I hope two that with the help of free languages, programmers,
maintainners and other will arrived to find the best way to realise a
100% free distrib 100% fonctionnal.

Thrust the source, Victor!

-- aurele