[gNewSense-users] Installer skips http_proxy info

From: Lars Nooden
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Installer skips http_proxy info
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:14:39 +0300

I notice that the installer (1) for gNewSense skips a lot of questions I
have come to rely upon.

One is the http_proxy.  Without HTTP_PROXY, installs take an insane
about of time for even the base system.

Another is loading kernel modules for the partitioning.  I can't go back
and add multidisk support (for RAID0) or LVM support for logical volumes.

What steps should I take?

-Lars

(1)     From
 http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/netboot/mipsel/yeeloong/