Re: Do we bother with digest at all? (Was: Re: [gNewSense-users] "gnewse

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: Do we bother with digest at all? (Was: Re: [gNewSense-users] "gnewsense users digest")
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:06:11 +0200

Karl Goetz schreef:

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:08:38 +0300
Niklas Cholmkvist <address@hidden> wrote:

maybe it's better to copy and paste the subject you are replying to.
Change "Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 11" to something
meaningful.

Cheers

On this subject,
Should we have digest at all? This list is around 10 messages a day,
which isn't all that much by anyones standards.

Does it hurt to have it (apart from the occasional meaningless subject)? Can you see how many people use it?