Re: [gNewSense-users] openoffice 3

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] openoffice 3
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:04:10 -0500

2010/2/4 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:47:03 -0800
Jason Self <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Quiliro Ordóñez <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Is there a way I can use Open Office 3 on my Yeeloong with
> > gNewSense Metad?
>
> Grab the 32-bit .deb file for your desired language from
> openoffice.org.
>
> http://download.openoffice.org/other.html
>
> Then do sudo dpkg -i /path/to/file

Huh?
"I want to install on mipel"
"Grab this deb for $other_architecture and try installing that"
kk

Sadly,they don't have a port for MIPSEL on openoffice.org

Is there any other way to have openoffice.org 3 on my Lemote Yeeloong?

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez

"¿Sólo cuando el último árbol esté muerto, el último río envenenado y el último pez atrapado nos daremos cuenta que no se puede comer dinero?"
"Only when the last tree is dead, the last river is poisoned and the last fish is caught will we realize that money is not edible?"