[gNewSense-users] Songbird freedom

From: Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Songbird freedom
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 03:46:10 +0000

Hello!

I use Rhythmbox to listen to music on my computer, but I want to
convert one more co-worker from Mac OS to GNU/Linux and he wants an
iTunes clone.  After searching, I found Songbird
<http://getsongbird.com/> which runs on GNU/Linux, Mac OS and Windows,
and it's free.  But what kind of freedom is this?  Unfortunately I've
been unable to determine the kind of freedom of Songbird.  Could
someone help me?

BTW, If I successfully convert him, six persons will be using
GNU/Linux (more precisely gNewSense or Ubuntu when I fail to install
gNewSense), which means more than 10% of people are using GNU/Linux in
my department :-)

TIA.

--
Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat