Re: [gNewSense-users] new install on Yeeloong, using xfce

From: alexus / dotcommon
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new install on Yeeloong, using xfce
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:21:44 +0200

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:27:36 +0200, Federico Bruni <address@hidden>

wrote:

> 2010/7/26 al3xu5 / dotcommon

>  > Recently - after an upgrade of the slim package - I've realized that

>  > F1 works fine if I use one of the default themes.

>  > I mean, it works also with gnewsense theme, but I can't see which

>  > desktop manager I've switched to.. so I have to guess.

>  hum... please let me better understand which is the problem:

>  are you saying that pressing F1 nothing appears? or what else?

> yes, exactly

> I press F1 and I can't see the session I'm going to load.

> I should see for example fluxbox or xfce or...

> Actually, F1 is working... I mean, it sets a different DM.

>  So it's just a graphic issue (I guess).

> In fact debian-orbit-blue theme works fine.

> It's not the same for you?

This is very strange...

It works well to me: pressing F1 I see the session I'm going to load...

And this either with a gNS 3.0b1 virtual machine on a gNS2.3 pc or a gNS

3.0b1 laptop, either with the slim-gnewsense theme or the debian-orbit-blue

theme...

I have no idea about this issue...

al3xu5 / dotcommon

--