Re: [gNewSense-users] compiling FFmpeg with X11grab support

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] compiling FFmpeg with X11grab support
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:10:43 +0200

wilfredo wrote:
Sam:

Thanks for your prompt response.

The version that I got to work before is the same one that I'm wrestling with now. What troubles me more is that I compiled ffmpeg with gpl and x11grab enabled.

I tried your previous compilation instructions and ffmpeg command and it just worked for me. The video's colours looked a bit off, but apart from that everything seemed fine.