Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIA ARTiGo

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIA ARTiGo or Lemote Yeeloong?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:56:23 -0500

Thanks for the link, their computers look very cool and fun to use. But for my current goal of using it as a lightweight PIM server, the touchscreen, bluetooth, etc. seem a little like overkill. On the other hand, the next time I am looking to buy a portable device, I would definitely consider it, it the hardware supports fully free firmware and software.
Thanks again!