Re: [gNewSense-users] Political Opinion

From: Aurelien Desbrieres
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Political Opinion
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:27:54 +0100

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 17:06 +1100, Andrew John Roy Stephenson wrote:
> Just wondering, condsidering this is GNU and all, how many of you are
> far left?
>
> I am far left myself.

I'm not left I am not right I am not at the center.
My action is not Political.
My action is natural

Freedom is natural, it's not political.
Human qualify Freedom action as political.

But that is wrong, because human live on earth like animal, not like
beast. But we all need Freedom, because we are from earth.

Now if you want a political point of view.

People which told that Freedom is political, are against Freedom.
Because that don't help Freedom to be qualify as a political way.

You are against Freedom?
Are you sure you are Human?

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES