[gNewSense-users] VOIP on Lemote Yeeloong

From: Paul Roge
Subject: [gNewSense-users] VOIP on Lemote Yeeloong
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:28:31 -0600

Dear gnewsense users,

Any words of advice for setting up a SIP computer-to-phone service on the
Lemote Yeeloong with LXDE gnewsense metad?

I have stopped using Ekiga after moving from Gnome to LXDE and am trying to
make either ohphone or linphone work. I tried setting up my diamondcard
computer-to-phone service on both ohphone and linphone without success. After
following diamondcard's instructions, I receive the following error from
linphonec:

DEBUG: [get_output_if] connect: Network is unreachable
DEBUG: [get_output_if] connect: Network is unreachable
Proxy added.
linphonec> Registration on sip:sip.diamondcard.us failed: no response timeout

This occurs both with stun enabled and disabled. I am connected to an IPV6
wireless network via wicd.

thanks,
Paul

--