[gNewSense-users] Re: i'll unsubscribe - but here is something for you,

From: samy boutayeb
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:04:21 +0100

Hi Matti,

Le vendredi 28 janvier 2011 à 10:51 +0200, matti christensen a écrit :
> it just so happens that this list is for no use to me = no reasonable
> comments except yours - and as there is some who are good enough to
> advice me of what to write on the list, i'll unsubscribe

Please don't ;-)
There are still issues that neet to be resolved on the Fuloong Mini!

BTW, thanks to your files, which I copied to a USB stick.

I tried to follow the installation procedure, as detailed on the
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS page.

I managed to boot the box, using the following commands after the PMON
prompt:

load (usb0,0)/vmlinux-2.6.37-libre-lemote
initrd (usb0,0)/newinitrd.gz
g console=tty no_auto_cmd

The installer starts as espected.
However, I am stuck actually with the selection of the mirror used for
the installation.

Which mirrod did you specified?

Kind regards,

Samy