Re: [gNewSense-users] A quick question

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] A quick question
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:42:46 +0200

Mikel Forcada wrote:
Dear Gnewsensers:
I have a Lemote Yeeloong and at the end of this file you'll find my current /etc/apt/sources.list. It does not seem to update much, and I was wondering, is there any way I can change the sources to upgrade to a later version of gNewSense on that machine?

Not yet. I'm working on a next version. Keep an eye on the gnewsense-dev list if you want to be an early adopter. That means when stuff breaks you don't complain but instead see it as an opportunity to help fix it. If you like to play it safer, wait for the release announcement on this list.