Re: [gNewSense-users] Password and Username for 3.1 GNOME Live?

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Password and Username for 3.1 GNOME Live?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:19:06 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to run this version with the orca screen reader.  After the initial orca setup, I'm asked to log out and back in.  What usernane and password do I use?  If, in the orca setup, I choose to log out and back in automatically, there's some sort of 'hang', and nothing is accessible.

Hi,

Try with "user" for the user name and "live" for the password. If it doesn't work, please let us know, so that we can update those values in the documentation [1].

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/InstallationManual/TryingOutTheSystem

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/