[gNewSense-users] crypto chat

From: gino
Subject: [gNewSense-users] crypto chat
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:27:47 +0100

Hello (sorry for my bad english)
I would to ask a question on the browser's version in gNewSense 3.1.
There is an old version of mozilla on Iceweasel and others (Arora,
Iceape, Epiphany etc.). I knew it yet, but I'm searching for a chat
client like Crypto.cat. Unfortunately, crypto.cat does not work on old
version of mozilla and other browser on gNewSense. Do you know a program
like crypto.cat that works on? Thank you for your attention and sorry
again for my terrible english :-)

gino from Italy