Re: Patch #216 on savannah

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Patch #216 on savannah
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:29:45 +0200

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:37:41PM +0200, Feico de Boer wrote:
> Oops, refreshing after submitting a patch means re-submitting a patch.
> Sorry developer folks, trying to get used to this savannah thing ... ;-)

:-)

Why do you moved the unistd.h include before the gnokii includes? IMHO
it just disbles unistd.h. unistd.h included only if HAVE_UNISTD_H defined.
misc.h includes config.h and config.h defines (or not) HAVE_UNISTD_H.
So if you move this before misc.h you just disable it on all platform. Can
you send the error message from the compiler? Maybe we must tweak configure.in
instead of it :-)

Bye,
Bozo