Strange message from cvs commit...

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Strange message from cvs commit...
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:16:03 +0200

Hi!

I got this from cvs commit:

Checking in Docs/protocol/nk2110.txt;
/cvsroot/gnokii/gnokii/Docs/protocol/nk2110.txt,v  <--  nk2110.txt
done
Running syncmail...
Mailing address@hidden
...syncmail done.
cvs [diff aborted]: received broken pipe signal
address@hidden:/usr/src/gnokii$
????
                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa