Changes in API

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Changes in API
Date: 7 Apr 2002 13:28:49 +0200

Hi,

after I've taken a brief look at the CVS-version, I think getting Gnokii::GSM
to 0.4 will be some work to do. In that I also think of changing the order
from Gnokii::GSM to GSM::Gnokii so at some time in the far far future this
might become something like the DBI-Stuff for databases.
Any comments on that?

Konstantin

P.S.: I am right to see that 0.4.0pre16 isn't exactly stable with an 6150 via
infrared?

P.P.S.: Do we have a method to extract the IMSI from the phone?
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185