SMS-to-email gateway

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: SMS-to-email gateway
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:07:54 +0200

Hi!

My provider charges extra money for using their SMS-to-mail
gateway. OTOH, sending SMS anywhere in the world is as expensive as
sending it localy.

So, I could get nokia phone with gnokii to some internet server and
build my own SMS-to-mail gateway... But I guess someone else already
done that? Is there such a thing somewhere?
                                                                        Pavel
--
I'm address@hidden "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at address@hidden