Re: Nokia sms using MCU

From: helder varela
Subject: Re: Nokia sms using MCU
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:19:05

use ericson phones for that its simplier , the 628 responde to AT comands and cost a fraction of a 5110 mobile.

From: Padmakar Kelkar <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Nokia sms using MCU
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:12:50 +0530

  Dear Sir,

We would like to use Nokia 5110 or 6110 Model for SENDING / RECEIVING SMS
  messages.

We are using ATMEL / PHILIPS / DALLAS micro controllers for this application. Serial RS 232 port of the controller will be used to communicate with the handset.

Please let me have the detailed protocol to be implemented for this purpose.

  We are using GSM technology at present.

  We already have C compiler with us suitable for micro controller.

  Expecting HELP.

  Thanks,
  Padmakar Kelkar
  BRIGHT STARS ELECTRONICS