controling a 6110 with a pic16f84

From: Henk Smit
Subject: controling a 6110 with a pic16f84
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:54:16 +0200

Hello list,

For my next hollyday i'm working on a project to create a babyphone with only a 6110 connected to a pic16f84 microprocessor using a standard datacable. If the external microphone picks up noise the 16f84 dials a number using atdt commands. Right now i managed to let the microprocessor talk to some terminal programs running on a pc. When i connect it to the 6110 nothing happens not even an error message on the phones display. Is there someone in this list who knows what i'm doing wrong or can give me a clue

Please advise !!!!

Regards,

Henk Smit.