Business / Financial Benefit from UK

From: Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai
Subject: Business / Financial Benefit from UK
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:30:40 +0300

VERY URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL

Mr. Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai
Aberystwyth, Wales, UK.
Email: address@hidden

Assalamualaikum,
Kindly Pardon me if this my letter would be an embarrassment to you for I am
Mr. Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai, a Balochistan tribeman writing you from Aberystwyth,
United Kingdom and I am presently on Political Asylum in the UK where I and
several other Balochs sought refuge from the oppressive regime of the Iranian
Government.

I am a council leader for one of the three refugee camps here in Europe,
represents nearly 12,000 Balochs who have never received official refugee
status because the EU Parliament only signed the U.S. Refugee Convention with
the stipulation that United Kingdom and other European countries would not
recognize non-Europeans as refugees.

As a result, Balochs admitted into the UK have no rights, and no International
agencies have been able to secure permission from the European Union to provide
protection for the refugees, hence the UK Government have refused to grant me
and others Political Asylum and they have gone further with threat to deport us
back to Iran and I know that if this is done I would be killed if I step into
Iran just as several students were killed recently during demonstration. I work
to protect the welfare of displaced Balochs at great personal risk. My efforts
have raised worldwide awareness of life in the makeshift camps where
overcrowding, mass poisonings, beatings, and lack of medical supplies, water,
and electricity cause hundreds of men, women, and children to die of cold,
hunger, malnutrition, and communicable diseases.

The happy news here is that some public spirited philanthropists who would not
want their identities made public called us after the unique and historical
London Conference, which lasted for two days ( 26th & 27th of April 2003) told
us that they have deposited the Sum of US$32Million with a Financial
Institution in favour of the Balochs who are scattered all over the world and
only I and or any person I nominate can claim the money from the Financial
company and the money should be used mainly for purchasing of foods,
pharmaceutical drugs, Clothings etc for thousands of our people suffering all
over the world.

I am therefore using this medium to solicit for your assistance. Your contacts
were obtained  by me during my enduring search for a reliable and competent
person that would claim this money for us from the company where it was
deposited.

There is a POWER OF ATTORNEY which I would  send alongside copies of my
National Identity cards / Passport to you that would enable you claim the money
from the Financial Company on our behalf. Upon your agreement and readiness to
assist us claim the money (US$32Million) from the Company, 20% of the total
money would be your share for all your anticipated assistance, while 5% would
be for any incidental expenses that you might incur in the process of claiming
the money and transferring it to your Country, while the balance of 75% would
be used to purchase Drugs, Clothing, Foods etc as earlier stated above, as I
and a council leader of the people would find a way to travel down to your
Country to make joint purchases of the above stated items.

I wish to repeat here that we have unshaken Confidence and trust in you and
also wish to remind you of the TOP SECRECY this transaction requires, as we
expect your positive response through this email address as stated above you
can only reach me through this  above email as my movement is presently
restricted by law covering Asylum Seekers, our movements are also restricted
from travelling outside this Zone and Country for now, but  after receipt of
your positive response and you wish to discuss with me I might give you a
secret telephone number where you can reach me. On receiving your positive
response we hope to finish this transaction within one week as a lot of our
people are dying from diseases and hunger.

Expecting  your URGENT Positive response and thanks in advance.

Waalaikum salam,
Mr. Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai