Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:39:46 +0300

On Monday 14 July 2003 13:59, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Dimitris Stasinopoulos wrote:
> > when I use gnokii 0.5.0rc3 on my desktop box, in combination with a
> > Gigabyte bluetooth adapter, everything works ok. When I use rc3, with
> > a (different) Gigabyte adapter on my laptop, the phone soft resets.
> > If I upgrade to rc4 or newer on thr laptop, I get errors, like the
> > ones described in my previous email.  Any solutions to this? I can
> > connect to the phone on channel 1 using AT commands, but that is not
> > good enough :-( I need to connect to channel 14...
>
> That is really strange. I successfully use Nokia 6310 with iTec dongle
> with the recent gnokii version. Will test it with Nokia 6310i tonight.
>
> Could you please give more detailes:
>  - phone software version
>  - gnokii debug output
>  - linux configuration (kernel version, patches, etc)
>  - something else?
>
> pkot

Hi, please read the email I sent on 10/07/2003 with subject "6310i and
Bluetooth: SOLVED". We need to pinpoint the exact location of the
problem, as what I did was a quick n' dirty solution. I suspect the
problem is in unixbluetooth.c, but it's just a hunch, nothing more.

Dimitris

--
Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever
lived!